Paleo Coconut Curry
I absolutely love curry and it is a super simple way to eat a ton of vegetables. This recipe is so easy to whip together and combines the perfect amount of spicy and sweet. It’s cozy and warming and perfect for a spring meal!
Plus, there’s so much flexibility in the vegetables you use and protein of choice so you can make this vegan, vegetarian, or pescatarian.
- 1/4 cup onion
- 1/4 cup zucchini
- 1/4 cup julienned green apple
- 1/4 cup julienned red pepper
- 1/2 cup cooked sweet potato
- 2 cups spinach
- 6-8 oz. protein of choice
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 tsps. honey
- 1.4 tsps curry powder
- sea salt to taste
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Sauté onions, zucchini, and red pepper in 1/2 tsp coconut oil
- Next, add protein of choice and other 1/2 tsp coconut oil to cook protein.
- Mix honey, curry, a pinch of sea salt, and coconut milk together.
- Once protein is cooked add in green apple, sweet potato, spinach, and curry and coconut milk mixture!
- Once spinach has wilted it’s ready to serve!
- Top with fresh chopped cilantro, sprouts, or whatever else your heart desires!
Let us know what you think of this recipe! Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and Instagram and #holisticrendezvous! We love to see your recreations. Peace and Love, HR!