Pumpkin Bread with honey yogurt spread
I absolutely LOVE pumpkin bread and this recipe is no exception! Pumpkin breads can be loaded with unhealthy ingredients, but this one is full of heart healthy ingredients like oats, eggs, almonds, eggs, and coconut oil, so you can definitely feel good about eating this and serving it to your friends and family!
This recipe is perfect for breakfast, snacks, or even a dessert and makes a perfect accompaniment to your Thanksgiving feast. Paired with the honey yogurt spread you cannot go wrong!
- 1 can organic pumpkin puree
- 2 large pasture raised eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup rolled oats, ground into a fine flour
- 1 cup raw almonds, ground into a fine flour
- ½ cup brown rice flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (or fresh vanilla)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin spice
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Blend oats into a fine powder/flour.
- Blend almonds into a fine powder/flour.
- Combine almond flour, oat flour, brown rice flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, and baking powder.
- Combine pumpkin, eggs, maple syrup, coconut oil, and vanilla extract.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients.
- Pour into a well oiled bread pan (mine was a 9 inch pan)- you could also use parchment paper.
- Bake at 350 for 50 minutes, checking the bread until a knife comes out of the center cleanly.
- Slice and Enjoy!!
**To reheat this bread, slice and heat in a pan…absolutely delicious!
Ingredients(honey yogurt spread):
- 1 cup full fat organic greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons local honey
- 1 pinch himalayan pink sea salt
- Blend all ingredients together!
Let us know what you think about this recipe! We are absolutely obsessed and can’t wait to devour more of it! Don’t forget to subscribe to the blog, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Instagram! Peace and love, HR!