Vanilla Maple Protein Pancakes
These vanilla maple protein pancakes are full of protein, low in fat, and full of fiber. Not only that, they are layered with chocolate…I am SO down with that.
- 1 tbsp psyllium husk
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 scoop vanilla protein of choice (I used Perfect Fit, a vegan, non GMO, raw, gluten free, and organic protein powder)
- 2 egg whites or 6 tbsps egg whites
- 1/2 tsp maple extract
- 1 pack of stevia, or a dropper full of liquid stevia
- Water until desired consistency is reached (the coconut flour and psyllium husk soak up water, so if you are doing one at a time you will have to add more water between each.
- Combine all ingredients and blend
- Cook on a hot pan in coconut oil
- When the top begins to bubble, flip!
- Once both sides are browned, serve and enjoy!
Ingredients (chocolate sauce):
- 2 tbsps unsweetened cocoa or raw cacao
- 1 tbsps vanilla protein powder
- water and stevia to desired thickness and taste!
“Syrup” is simply your favorite protein powder mixed to a thin syrupy consistency and poured on top! You could also use local, raw honey, Grade B maple syrup, or coconut syrup!